1. Troy DPH11 Professional Panel Lift Hoist
Troy DPH11 Heavy Duty 11-Foot Drywall Lift Single-stage winch with handle and braking mechanism for easy and secure lifting. Click to View Turn a Two Man Job into One Drywall sheets can weigh up to ...
This professional standard drywall lift is made from an all-welded steel construction that can provide a durable tool-free assembly and teardown. It has a single stage winch brake that can be operated by one person, making this a great tool for construction sites with not a lot of manpower.
This drywall lift has a great reach of 11-foot for horizontal ceilings and a 15-foot reach for walls. It has a great weight capacity and can make light work of difficult construction tasks. It has been manufactured to be incredibly safe and easy to use, with rubberized feet, support hooks and telescoping arms.
- Professional standard
- All-welded steel body
- Durable and easy to use
- Reduces risk of injury on site
- Can be used by one person
2. Telpro Inc. 138
Our number-one product for a reason; we are constantly improving on the original extremely successful 1973 model that started it all. This made-in-the-USA steel beauty is still saving thousands ...
This drywall lifter can be assembled within moments and is easily disassembled for storage after use. It is incredibly convenient and can be operated by one person, saving you money and time on a construction team. This drywall lift can even be used for the installation of panels of sloped or angled walls and ceilings, making it versatile on all sites.
Telpro Inc. PanelLift is one of the best made, easiest to operate and longest lasting drywall lifts in the industry. It has a great reach of over 11-foot and even features an extension for more room making it ideal for so many different DIY projects.
- Quick assembly
- Convenient and easy operation
- Use on angled or sloped surfaces
- Renowned and famous brand
- Great reach
3. Goplus 11AA Drywall Lift
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.; none; Imported; 【150 lbs Load Capacity】 This drywall lift is made of heavy-duty steel which ensures its longevity and durability. It can attach to ...
The Goplus 11AA Drywall Lift has been manufactured to be easy to transport with its 5-inch caster wheels. These wheels make movement around the home or site easy and help keep the drywall lift balanced when in use. It is made from heavy-duty steel that has been specifically chosen due to its longevity and durability. The whole drywall lift is easy to assemble when needed and can simply be disassembled for storage at the end of the day.
This drywall lift features a built-in winch brake and locks to make it safe and secure to use, even by one person. It is ideal for installing panels to walls or ceilings to save you time and labor.
- Easy to transport
- Wheels for movement and balance
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Winch brake and lock for safety
- Easy to assemble
4. Stark Professional Series 16′ ft Drywall Rolling
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.; Allows One Person Working Alone - This drywall lift is perfect for DIY and residential use. The Panel Lift allows one person working alone to ...
Made of durable, all-welded steel, this lift is contractor grade and built to last a lifetime. It’s supported by a wide 5-foot tripod base with oversized locks and pins at stress points for maximum support. There’s also a flip-down backstop to keep the lift from moving once you have it in the right position.
For contractor grade equipment at a more reasonable price, check out the Stark 11′ lift. With extra-large durable hardware at critical points in its construction, this machine was built to last a lifetime. It’s versatile enough to work well with even sloped ceilings.
- Contractor grade at a reasonable price
- Anti-slip casters won’t damage floors
- Oversized locknuts and pins for extra support
- Easy operation of a single-stage winch
- A little pricey
- Some users mentioned casters can be wobbly
5. TROY DPH11 DRYWALL & PANEL LIFT HOIST
Best Choice Products is proud to present our brand new Drywall Lift. You can get your drywall projects done more effectively with the lift and no more need to carry the bulky and oddly shaped ...
The Troy Drywall Lift has durable all welded steel construction. Rubberized feet and a backstop keep it from moving once you have it in the right position. There are support hooks to keep the drywall in position during placement, too. It tilts for use with sloped ceilings and the telescoping arms are easy to adjust for even gigantic sheets of 16-foot drywall.
The Troy DPH11 is an affordable, durable choice for DIY projects around the house. It’s versatile, fits in the trunk of your car, and even comes with a 2-year warranty.
- All welded steel construction with tool-free assembly and teardown
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
- Breaks down small enough to fit in the trunk of a car
- Support hooks to keep drywall positioned perfectly
- Slight drops can occur when lifting
- Instructions are unclear
- Not a good fit for jobs in narrow hallways or other small spaces
- Not commercial quality
6. RED LINE RLP901 DRYWALL PANEL HOIST LIFTER
Red Line RLP9016 Drywall Panel 19' Hoist Lifter Dry Wall Lift Tool
Although this Red Line lift is a little pricey, it does something not many other lifts so: reaches ceiling heights of up to 15 feet. While there are extensions available with a few other lifts, it actually comes included with this one so there’s nothing extra to buy. The best part? It comes with a lifetime guarantee.
This Redline lift is a bit of a financial investment but the lifetime warranty makes it well worth it. Plus, with the ability to reach 15-foot ceilings, this lift can handle jobs that not a lot of other lifts can.
- One person set up operation
- Steel welded construction
- Extension included for ceiling heights up to 15 feet
- Comes with a Red Line lifetime warranty
- Loading height is pretty high
- A little bit pricey
- Wheels aren’t the best quality
- Poor paint job not on level with quality
7. Idealchoiceproduct ’16 Drywall Lift
Features: Sturdy welded steel construction with powder coating Could Lower To 55" Off The Floor For Easy Panel Loading 4" Caster Wheels For Easy Rolling Hoist tilting for ceilings and walls Built-in ...
It is made of welded steels and has a powder coating for further strengthening.
There are four caster wheels making it easier to move, and foot stops to hold the lifting stationary while you are working.
There is a built-in winch brake as well, along with a tilting hoist for walls and ceilings.
- Foldable and easy to store
- No tools required to disassemble
- Has a load capacity of 150 lbs
- Multiple tools required for assembly
- Does not reach full extension of 16 feet
8. ARKSEN Drywall Lift
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.; Contractor Grade - Designed for use by one person in applying numerous 4ft. x 16ft. drywall panels up to 11ft in height. 360° rotating platform for ...
The ARKSEN lift has a wide cradle and can be maneuvered to load the drywall.
It has a total capacity of 150 pounds while the lift itself weighs about 88 pounds.
The lift extends to about 11’ for ceilings and 13’ for walls. There is a brake and a handle to keep you safe while on the job.
- Can be used by one person
- Ease to operate
- Ideal for a DIY project
- Easy to disassemble for storage
- Does not have an extension
- Slightly complicated to assemble
- Prone to some welding faults
9. GypTool Heavy Duty Drywall Sheet
This heavy-duty drywall dolly by GypTool is built for professionals. Constructed from high-capacity steel, it has a genuine-rated working load of just about 1,800 pounds; this will compare to carts ...
The particular model is more heavy-duty and highly recommended for professional use, with a total loading capacity of about 1800 pounds.
The deck/cradle is easily accessible and ideal for loading drywall.
The lift weighs 91 pounds and has four swivel wheels, making it easier to move it around.
- Made from high-quality steel
- Long term durability
- Large deck for loading
- Easy to move around
- Quick assembly and disassembly
- Does not fold up
- The cart itself can only carry 500 lbs of load
10. Golplus Heavy Duty
DescriptionBuilt with superior metal material, the drywall cart has a strong load-bearing capacity which allows you to move tools, paneling, drywall, plywood or other material from the truck to the ...
This model has four 6” casters in total, including two swivel casters and two fixed casters so you can move it from one place to another with ease.
It is made of high-quality steel and therefore highly durable in the long run.
It is ideal for multi-purpose work such as paneling and hoisting plywood so it will be worth the investment.
- Sturdy built
- Does not wobble while in use
- Smooth movement
- Rounded edges to prevent damage to walls
- Easy assembly
- Resistant to corrosion
- Only appropriate for light to medium-duty work
- Loading shelf is not particularly deep
11. FDW Drywall Lift Panel
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.; 【Easy to assemble and disassemble】The drywall lift is very solidly built , The Panel Lift is easy to assemble and disassemble without tools. The ...
If you plan to work alone, you want a piece of equipment that is specially designed for your purpose. This is the one to look up to. It fits just one person and is especially awesome for do-it-yourself projects.
150-pound Load Capacity
Being strong and stable, this piece of equipment is able to bear the wholesome 150 pounds of weight. This means you will be able to lift huge loads without necessarily damaging the equipment of disparaging yourself.
Stable Wheel Base
Then, its wheelbase is also stable to allow for proper balance and support. This stems from the 12-feet width which can nevertheless get to 15 feet above the ground level.
Lastly comes the telescoping center. It is this one that generates the torque necessary to lift the various items. It employs pulley-cable mechanisms to do this role.
- Assembles and disassembles easily
- Requires no tools to engage
- Possesses an awesome weight-to-strength ratio
- Secures well using the rolling casters
- Lets you to work alone comfortably
- Good only for do-it-yourself projects
- Accommodates only one person at a time
- Takes too long to bring in the desired ends
12. Unihome Drywall Lift 11′ Panel Hoist
Unihome Drywall Lift get your drywall projects done more efficiently, and save your time, money and frustration. Easy to assemble, the Panel Hoist can be used in relatively no time.The lift makes ...
Wishing to conveniently install sheets of drywall in your garage, basement, workshop, or warehouse? You have a very reliable companion in this particular piece of construction equipment.
Its skeleton comes in the form of sturdy steel construction. Throughout the exterior of the steel is some powder coating. The role of this coating is to prevent the structure from sustaining any serious damages and corrosion.
The wheels are affixed with some foot stops. These prevent the machine from fidgeting unnecessarily in the course of transporting the building materials. In this way, they guarantee your own safety and wellbeing.
Then again the lift has that ability to tilt in the course of being hoisted to a ceiling or a wall. On account of this, the equipment can impact those portions of your building which are naturally hidden from view.
- Requires no tools to assemble
- Sturdy welded steel makes for tough construction
- Brakes easily when engaged to guarantee your safety
- Transmits the motion power with ease
- Loads the panels easily due to lower base
- Costs a lot to acquire
- Demands too much muscle power from you
- Has the potential to damage your structure